Today’s DIY Challenge is another customer favorite. We are going to learn how to make a Seasonal Support roller for when the seasons change or when you are in need of some pollen relief. Check out these recipes. Your challenge is to make one. This will earn you extra points toward the Grand Prize.
SEASONAL ROLLER BOTTLE RECIPE
• 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Add all drops to a 10 ml roller. Fill with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Roll up spine, back of neck, and feet as needed, up to every 90 minutes.
SEASONAL DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 3 drops Respiratory Blend
• 2 drops Lemon or Lime Essential Oil
• Optional: 1 drop Frankincense Essential Oil
Here is a dilution chart you can use if you are diluting for children. [insert dilution chart link here]
QUESTION – DID YOU MAKE YOUR ROLLER? TAKE A PICTURE AND PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!